Ready to book online? Read through our reservation policies and then follow link to book online.
Gift shopping made easy, gift cards are a great way to give the next vacation to family and friends!
Danforth Bay daily rates are based on 2 adults and 2 children (ages 4-18). Children 3 & under are FREE. All sites & cabins include cable TV hookup.
Let us show you why we're great for large group gatherings! We have pull-through sites, grouped together, with ample room, 50 amp service, function space for you to gather, enjoy delicious catered meals... and have fun!
GAS SAVER VALUE PROGRAM
Two Camping Weekends; Only One Trip with Your Camper!
- Simply reserve consecutive weekends April, May, June, September & October (blackout dates do apply) and leave your camper on site for free midweek.
CAMPER APPRECIATION WEEKENDS
May 12-14, 2017 and September 8-10, 2017
- Reserve one site and get one free.
We appreciate you no matter what the season! This weekend invite a friend to Danforth Bay, and let them experience all the reasons why “We love it here!”
SPRING AND FALL DISCOUNT
- 50% Discount available for Spring and Fall stays.
(Sunday - Thursday nights), excluding 5/28/17 and 10/08/17. No additional discounts apply. Deluxe cottage and cabin rates are subject to 9% NH Rooms & Meals Tax.
October 29 - December 7, 2017
- Non-Winter Standard Site, with electric only: $35 per night
- Standard Site, with water, sewer and electric: $35 per night
- Deluxe Cabin: $75 per night
No additional discounts apply. Campground site availability, facilities and services are limited. All cabins are subject to 9% NH Rooms & Meals Tax.
WINTER WEEKEND EXTENDER
Add a 3rd night to your winter weekend stay and save 50%!
- Add any non-holiday Thursday or Sunday night to your weekend stay and receive 50% off the regular lodging rate!
- Need another reason to spend a 3rd night? Try this: your entire group will receive complimentary snowtubing at King Pine Ski Area on Thursday or Sunday evening!
Blackout Dates: February 19-25, 2017, December 24, 2017, December 28, 2017, January 14, 2018 and February 18-24, 2018